DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Posts Exam Syllabus 2015 – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a recruitment notification DMRC 1509 Welder Cum Fitter Posts Recruitment 2015, it going to hire employees for Assistant Manager, Station Controller, Custom Relation Assistant, Junior Engineer, Maintainer and Other posts. DMRC invites applications in a prescribed format for the recruitment of 1509 posts. For that many people were applied for the posts. The organization has going to conduct an examinations for the recruitment of employees to this posts. So, Candidates who were applied for the exam can check the exam pattern, syllabus and model papers for the exam. It gives better preparation for the exam.
DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Posts Selection Procedure
1. For Assistant Manager posts (post code-NE01) the selection methodology will be in three stages i.e, written test (two papers), Group Discussion and Personal Interview and followed by Medical Examination.
2. For Station Controller/ Train Operator (Post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (Post code-NE02) the selection methodology will comprise of four stages i.e, Written test(Two papers), psycho test, Personal Interview and followed by Medical Examination.
3. For Posts of Junior Engineer (Post Codes-NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06) the selection process will be of three stages i.e, written test (two papers), Group Discussion and Personal Interview and followed by Medical Examination.
4. For Office Assistant and Account Assistant posts (Post codes NE07 & NE08) the section will be of two stages Written test (two papers) and Medical Examination. There is no interview.
5. For Stenographer posts (post code-NE09) the selection process will be of three stages i.e, written test (two papers), Skill test and Medical examinations. There is no interview.
6. For Maintainer (Post Codes-NE10) the selection process will be of two stages written test(paper I only) followed by Medical Examination. There is no interview.
On these examinations the DMRC has going to recruit the employees for the posts mentioned above.
DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Posts Examination Pattern
1. Written Test – This test consists of two papers namely Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I consists of Multiple choice questions, bilingual (Hindi/ English) Paper-I consists of 120 questions carrying equal marks. 1/3 marks will be deducted for wrong answers. The time duration for Paper-I is 01:30 minutes. and for Paper-II, this paper consists of Objective type questions. There are 60 questions are there each carrying equal marks. For this paper also negative marking is included, 1/3 marks will be deducted for wrong answer. The time duration for this paper is 45 minutes. Candidates who were getting merit in the written examinations shall called for Personal Interview/ GD/ Skill test/ Psycho test/ Medical Examination at Delhi.
2. Medical Examination – All candidates shall have undergo the Medical fitness test and meet the medical Standards prescribed by DMRC. Candidates having undergone lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Office Assistant, Account Assistant and Stenographer posts.
3. Skill Test in Stenography – Candidates who were applying for the Stenographer posts they should qualify in the Stenography skill test. The candidate will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English at a speed of 80 w.p.m. The transcription time will be 40 minutes. The matter will have to transcribed on computer only.
DMRC Executive and Non-Executive Posts Exam Syllabus for Written Exam
Paper-I – The main topics are , General awareness (Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Who is who?, Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations & Important Days and many more), Logical Ability(Verbal and Non Verbal), Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge on discipline and trade.
Paper-II – This paper consists of Objective type questions on General English to judge the Knowledge of English Language. The main topics are Basics of English Language, Vocabulary & Grammar, Sentence structure, Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage.
For more Latest Updates regarding to the DMRC please refer the official website. For more Latest Exam Syllabus visit liveamaravarti.com