Download Jharkhand SSC SI Syllabus 2015 JSSC Latest Exam Pattern 2015 JSSC SI/ ASI Syllabus Pattern & Previous Papers PDF download Jharkhand SSC Excise SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit employees for the SI and ASI posts. For that purpose they are going to conduct the exam for Excise Sub-Inspector & Assistant Excise Sub-Inspector Competitive Examination-2015. This entrance exam will be conducted in two papers. First one is Preliminary and Second one is Mains. Both will be conducted for the recruitment of Excise SI candidates. The further details are given below.
Jharkhand SSC SI Pre Written Examination
Exam Pattern:This exam will be done initially. This is a Multiple Choice Objective Type test. The exam is conducted for 360 marks. In this exam there are total 120 questions are there. For each correct answer you will awarded as 03 marks 01 mark deduct for every wrong answer. The total time duration for the exam is 02:00 hours. Time management is very important for this exam.
There are total four concepts are included in this paper. They are
1. General Studies – 30 Questions
2. General Science & Maths – 30 Questions
3. Mental Ability Test – 30 Questions
4. Basic Knowledge of Computer – 30 Questions
So, there are total 120 questions are asked for 360 marks. Candidates those who were qualified in the preliminary test, they are going to write the Mains.
Jharkhand SSC SI Main Written Examination
This is also a Multiple Choice Objective Type test. This exam consists of two papers i.e, Paper-I and Paper-2. Each exam is conducted for 360 marks. In this exam there are total 120 questions are there in each paper. For each correct answer you will awarded as 03 marks 01 mark deduct for every wrong answer. The total time duration for the exam is 02:00 hours. Time management is very important for this exam.
Paper-I Exam Syllabus
It is complete based on the knowledge of English and Hindi Language. The main topics are
1. Questions based on Hindi Article – 30 questions
2. Questions related to Hindi Grammar – 30 questions
3. Questions based on English Article (Comprehension) – 30 questions
4. Question related to English Grammar – 30 questions
Paper-II Exam Syllabus
It is completely based on the logical and technical knowledge. The main subjects are
1. General Studies, Current Events, Our Country India and General Science – 30 questions
2. Arithmetic – 30 questions
3. Mental Ability Test – 30 questions
4. Basic Knowledge of Computer – 30 questions
For more details regarding to the syllabus and exam pattern Click Here
For any other details regarding the exam Click Here