RRB Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus Paper Pattern
Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication, Maintenance, Automobile, Industrial, IT. Printing Press) & Depot Material Superintendent. In present generation the competition become very high. Without the Knowledge of Syllabus Pattern, person cannot give 100% performance in the exam. So, for the exam preparation everyone must have to know about the RRB JE syllabus 2015. Many graduated candidates are apply for these vacancies, so we expect heavy competition. We inform to the aspirants, practice with RRB JE previous papers and model or sample papers to know the depth and time management.
RRB Examination Exam Pattern 2015 The examination is Multiple choice based online exam. Railway Recruitment Board Exam for Junior Engineer (JE) examination pattern is as follows:-
1. The exam consists of 150 questions.
2. The time duration for the exam is 2hrs or 120 minutes.
3. Negative marking is applicable for wrong answer. For any wrong answer 1/3 mark is cutoff.
4. Among 150 questions 90 questions will be asked from Technical Ability & General Science.
5. 60 Questions will be from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning.
RRB Examination syllabus 2015
2. Arithmetic:- Question will be asked from the Algebra Basic algebra, factors & simplification, polynomials, Arithmetic Simple & compound interest, installments, taxation, shares & dividends, Ratio & proportion, percentage, time, distance & work, profit & loss, Pipes & Cisterns, Mensuration, Problem on Ages, Investment etc.. From Data Interpretation Use of Tables and Graphs, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart, Pictorial Graph etc.
3. General Awareness:- Majority of Questions from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc. Some questions from Finance & Marketing can be ask in the exam. Focus will be on News related to Railway, Rail Budget, New Technologies & Reform in Indian Railway.
4. General Science:- Questions will be of Basic Concept of Science (Class 6th to 12th standard), Questions will be ask from Daily science. Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Zoology.
Majority of the Question from Technical Ability. It consists of 90 questions. These questions ask from Subject/ Branch of the candidate. Questions for Technical Ability will be from following topics of eligible branches.
2. RRB JE Mechanical Engineering Syllabus :- Questions from Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Kinematics of Machine, Engineering Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Thermodynamics, Power Engineering, Steam Tables, Thermodynamics cycles, I.C. Engines cycles, Casting, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Metrology and Inspection subjects topics will be given.
3. RRB JE Syllabus 2015 Electrical Engineering: Questions will be based on topics of Electrical Machines, Basics of circuit & Power Electronics. They will also include Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Analog and Digital Electronics, Circuits and Measurement Systems, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power and Control Systems etc.
4. RRB JE Syllabus 2015 Electronics Engineering:- Electronic Devices: Energy bands in silicon, intrinsic and extrinsic silicon. Carrier transport in silicon: diffusion current, drift current, mobility, and resistivity. Generation and recombination of carriers. p-n junction diode, Zener diode, tunnel diode, BJT, JFET, MOS, MOSFET, LED, p-I-n and avalanche photo diode, Varactor Diode, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, Signal & Systems , Control System & Communication Basics. For Electronics & Communications people Focus on Basic & Fundamental Electronics Concept, Signal & Systems, Wireless Communication, Antennas, Arrays, EMFT.
5. RRB JE Syllabus Junior Engineer (IT):-MS Office; Computer fundamentals & organization; C , C++ & Java language; Information systems; DBMS; System programming; Operating systems; UNIX; SAD; Data & Network communication; Web technology & programming; Software Engineering; Environment & Pollution Control.
6. RRB JE Computers Engineering Syllabus :Computer fundamentals, MS Office, languages, Information systems, DBMS, Operating systems, Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Database, Algorithms, Network communication, System programming, Web technology & programming.
7. Junior Engineer (Printing Press) :- Printing techniques and materials, Offset Printing, Color science, Newspaper printing, Paper & Ink technology, Digital technology & Imaging; Control Application in Printing; Basic concepts of Computers, Printing surface preparation.
8. Instrumentation & Measurement Engineering: – Questions from Basics of Measurement Systems, Transducers, Circuits, Mechanical Measurement, Industrial Instrumentation, Analog / Digital Electronics, Process Instrumentation will be asked.
9. Environment & Pollution Control: – Questions will be asked from topics of Environment, Pollution, Sources and Control Methods etc.