TNPSC CCS-I Preliminary & Mains Exam Syllabus 2015
TNPSC CCS I Exam Group 1 Prelims Exam 2015 Details:
Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Service Examination
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Collector(Post Code: 1001) – 19 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-1) (Post Code: 1002) – 26 posts
3. Assistant Commissioner in Tamilnadu Commercial Taxes(C.T) (Post Code: 1003) – 21 posts
4. District Registrar (Post Code: 1005) – 8 posts
TNPSC CCS I Preliminary Written Examination 2015
1. The Examination is in the form of Multiple choice or Objective base exam
2. In that 200 Questions are asked for 300 marks on both subjects
3. The Time duration for the Exam is 3hrs i.e, 180 minutes
4. The Questions for the General Studies will be asked in both English and Tamil Language
5. There are 150 Questions were asked from General Studies and the remaining Questions are asked from Aptitude and Mental Ability.
6. The General Studies Questions are from Degree Level and the Aptitude Questions are from SSLC level.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Candidates who are appearing for the exam they have to score minimum marks for 120 for GEN/OBC candidates and for other reservation candidates the minimum qualifying marks are 90.
TNPSC CCS I Mains Written Examination 2015
1. This Examination is in the form of Descriptive Type
2. This Exam have Three papers and Each paper will be asked for 100 marks.
3. The Time Duration for each Paper is 03:00 hrs (180 minutes)
4. After the Descriptive paper Interview will be conducted
5. The oral Interview is for 120 marks
6. The Exam is conducted for Total 420 marks
Candidates who are appearing for the exam they have to score minimum marks for 408 for GEN/OBC candidates and for other reservation candidates the minimum qualifying marks are 306.