UPPSC Lower Subordinate Service Mains Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015 – The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has officially announced a notification that it is going to recruit employees for 490 Lower Subordinate Service Posts. Government of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued this notification. Many applicants were applied for the exam. Many people were attended the Pre Exam conducted by the UPPSC. The candidates who were qualified in the Prelims exams they were selected to write the Mains Exams. The candidates who were going to write the Mains exam can check the exam details and UPPSC Lower Subordinate Service Mains Exam Syllabus from this site. This web page provides the structure of the exam and it helps for your preparation. Here you know about the exam pattern, syllabus and model papers of the Lower Subordinate Service Written test conducted by the UPPSC.
UPPSC Recruitment 2015 details:
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
No.of Vacancies: 490 posts
Name of the Posts: Lower Subordinate Service
Name of the Exam: UPPSC Lower Subordinate Service Mains Exam
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Mains Exam Pattern 2015
Candidates should be selected based on the performance shown in the Written test in Mains stage.
The Exam will be conducted in Two Stages. Candidates who were selected in Prelims stage are eligible to write the Main exam. The Preliminary test is an Objective type test, whereas the Main examination is both objective & Conventional type test. In Main exam there are two papers, Paper-I & Paper-II. Time duration for the Paper-I is will be 2 hours and Time duration for Paper-II is 3:00 hrs. There is a negative marking in Paper-I, because it is objective type whereas paper-II is descriptive. The UPPSC Lower Subordinate Service Mains Exam Syllabus given below.
UPPSC Lower Subordinate Service Mains Exam Syllabus 2015
- Current Affairs of National and International Importance – This includes Sports & Games
- Logical and Critical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
- General Mental Ability – Questions are from result-oriented aptitude
- Statistical Analysis – Major topics are Graphics and Diagrams. Ability to draw common sense conclusions from information presented in statistical, graphical or diagrammatic form.
- General Awareness and Knowledge of Indian constitution and Panchayati Raj System
- Computer Knowledge – The main topics are Introduction to computers, Hardware & Software, computer network, internet & E-mail.
- Gandhian Thoughts – The major topics are Political, social and economic spheres
- UP. Specific Questions – on education, culture, agriculture, population, trade & commerce, social customs, industries etc.
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills, decision making and problem solving
- General Human behaviors – Discipline, Morality, Leadership, Women-empowerment
- General Science – Main questions are from General science which cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of everyday observation and special study of any scientific discipline. This will also include questions from science and technology in the development of India.
Candidates who were qualified in the Main Exam in both papers they were called for Interview. This test will relate to the matter of General interest in keeping the academic matters, general awareness, intelligence, character, expression and general suitability for the service.
For more latest updates of UPPSC Department Click Here
Visit liveamaravati.com for more latest syllabus